|30. Chen L, Wang P, Bahal R, Manautou JE, Zhong X-b. “Ontogenic mRNA expression of RNA modification writers, erasers, and readers in mouse liver.” PLoS ONE, 2019.
29. Svoronos AA, Bahal R, Pereira MC, Barrera FN, Deacon JC, Bosenberg M, DiMaio D, Glazer PM, and Engelman DM. “Tumor-Targeted, Cytoplasmic Delivery of Large, Polar Molecules using a pH-Low Insertion Peptide.” Molecular Pharmaceutics, 2019.
28. Sahraei M, Chaube B, Liu Y, Sun J, Kaplan A, Price NL, Ding W, Oyaghire S, García-Milian R, Mehta S, Reshetnyak YK, Bahal R, Fiorina P, Glazer PM, Rimm DL, Fernández-Hernando C, and Suárez Y. “Suppressing miR-21 activity in tumor-associated macrophages promotes an antitumor immune response.” Journal of Clinical Investigation, 2019.
27. Price NL, Miguel V, Ding W, Singh AK, Malik S, Rotllan N, Moshnikova A, Toczek J, Zeiss C, Sadeghi MM, Arias N, Baldán A, Andreev OA, Rodríguez-Puyol D, Bahal R, Reshetnyak YK, Suárez Y, Fernández-Hernando C, and Lamas S. “Genetic deficiency or pharmacological inhibition of miR-33 protects from kidney fibrosis.” JCI Insight, 2019.
26. Malik S*, Rad AT*, Yang L, Oberoi-Khanuja TK, Nieh MP, Bahal R. “Universal Discoidal Nano Platform for Intracellular Delivery of PNAs.” Nanoscale, 2019. (*Both authors contributed equally)
25. Malik S, Bahal R. “Investigation of PLGA nanoparticles in conjunction with nuclear localization sequence for enhanced delivery of antimiR phosphorothioates in cancer cells in vitro.” Journal of Nanobiotechnology, 2019.
24. Seo Y-E, Suh H-W, Bahal R, Josowitz A, Zhang J, Song E, Cui J, Noorbakhsh S, Jackson C, Bu T, Piotrowski-Daspit A, Bindra R, Saltzman WM. “Nanoparticle-mediated intratumoral inhibition of miR-21 for improved survival in glioblastoma.” Biomaterials, 2019.
23. Malik S, Asmara B, Moscato Z, Mukker JK, Bahal R. “Advances in Nanoparticle-based Delivery of Next Generation Peptide Nucleic Acids.” Current Pharmaceutical Design, 2019.