54. Liu A, Zhao J, Shah M, Migliorati J, Tawfik S, Bahal R, Rasmussen T, Manautou J, Zhong X. “Nedosiran, a Candidate siRNA Drug for the Treatment of Primary Hyperoxaluria: Design, Development, and Clinical Studies“. ACS Pharmacology & Translational Science (Accepted), 2022.
53. Dhuri K, Pradeep SP, Shi J, Anastasiadou E, Slack FJ, Gupta A, Zhong X, Bahal R. “Simultaneous targeting of multiple oncomiRs with phosphorothioate or PNA-based anti-miRs in lymphoma cell lines“. Pharmaceutical Research, 2022.
52. Zhang X, Rotllan N, Canfrán‐Duque A, Sun J, Toczek J, Moshnikova A, Malik S, Price NL, Araldi E, Zhong W, Sadeghi MM, Andreev OA, Bahal R, Reshetnyak YK, Suárez Y, Fernández-Hernando C. “Targeted Suppression of miRNA-33 Using pHLIP Improves Atherosclerosis Regression“. Circulation Research, 2022.
51. Edalatian Zakeri S#, Pradeep SP#, Kasina K#, Laddha AP, Manautou JE, Bahal R. “Casimersen for the treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy“. Trends in Pharmacological Sciences, 2022. #authors contributed equally.
50. Jin Y, Edalatian Zakeri S, Bahal R, Wiemer AJ. “New Technologies Bloom Together for Bettering Cancer Drug Conjugates“. Pharmacological Reviews, 2022.
49. Kasina V, Mownn RJ, Bahal R, Sartor GC. “Nanoparticle delivery systems for substance use disorder.” Neuropsychopharmacology, 2022.
48. Migliorati J, Liu S, Liu A, Gogate A, Nair S, Bahal R, Rasmussen T, Manautou J, Zhong X. “Absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion of FDA-approved antisense oligonucleotide drugs.” Drug Metabolism and Disposition, 2022.
47. Wang Y#, Malik S#, Suh HW, Xiao Y, Deng Y, Fan R, Huttner A, Bindra RS, Saltzman WM*, Bahal R*. “Anti-seed PNAs targeting multiple oncomiRs for brain tumor therapy.” Biorixiv, 2022. #Both authors contributed equally, *co-corresponding senior authors.
46. Alhamadani F, Zhang K, Parikh R, Wu H, Rasmussen T, Bahal R, Zhong X, Manautou J. “Adverse Drug Reactions and Toxicity of the FDA-approved Antisense Oligonucleotide Drugs.“ Drug Metabolism and Disposition, 2022.
45. Dhuri K#, Gaddam R#, Kim YR, Jacobs J, Kumar V, Li Q, Irani K, Bahal R*, Vikram A*. “γ peptide nucleic acid-based miR-122 inhibition rescues vascular endothelial dysfunction in mice fed a high-fat diet.“ Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 2022. #Both authors contributed equally, *co-corresponding senior authors
44. Malik S, Kumar V, Liu CH, Shih KC, Krueger S, Nieh MP, Bahal R. “Head on Comparison of Self- and Nano-Assemblies of Gamma Peptide Nucleic Acid Amphiphiles.” Advanced Functional Materials, 2021.
43. Dhuri K, Gaddam RR, Vikram A, Slack FJ, Bahal R. “Therapeutic potential of chemically modified, synthetic, triplex peptide nucleic acid-based oncomiR inhibitors for cancer therapy.” Cancer Research, 2021.
42. Wahane A*, Malik S*, Shih KC, Gaddam RR, Chen C, Liu Y, Nieh MP, Vikram A, Bahal R. “Dual-modality poly-L-histidine nanoparticles to deliver peptide nucleic acids and paclitaxel for in vivo cancer therapy.” ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2021. *Both authors contributed equally.
41. Malik S, Saltzman WM, Bahal R. “Extracellular Vesicles Mediated Exocytosis of Antisense Peptide Nucleic Acids.” Molecular therapy-Nucleic Acids, 2021.
40. Dhuri K, Vyas R, Blumenfeld L, Verma R, Bahal R. “Nanoparticle delivered anti-miR-141-3p for stroke therapy.” Cells, 2021.
39. Zhang M, Bahal R, Rasmussen T, Manautou J, Zhong X. “The growth of siRNA-based therapeutics: Updated clinical studies.” Biochemical Pharmacology, 2021.